Tuesday, July 10, 2012


Miss Hirondelle Drinks with the Renegrades

And Gets Really Drunk!


[22:53] Luna Eclipse (trixxy.galaxy) turns placing her glass on the bar and looks at everyone grinning "So how is everyone feeling?"
[22:54] Miss Hirondelle (christine.drachios): "GREAT!: she shouts out and giggles "Can I get a refill" she asks sweetly
22:56] Kuratit Sveiss emptied it and curled into a ball "I'm feeling fantastic actually, despite how friggen strong that was, it was like a bite when it touched your lips ... a bite when it was in your mouth and then the fires of hell with the aftertaste" Kura nods a few times at Hero's speech "Okay so that was a lot to take in ... was the sex good?"
[23:00] Miss Hirondelle (christine.drachios): "The best" she laught and nearly falls off the stool "Opps" she giggles again, "Sex Sex sex she did like her sex" she keeps giggling "forgive me I don't usually talk about this it's just well sex is the one thing I am really good at and don't take my word for it ask anyone who has sleep with me I have references!" "They will all tell you I am one great fuck I suck as a fighter but at sucking I'm the best!" "Among some other talents I have",.....Oh my I can't believe I am telling you this what were we talking about?"
[23:00] DCS 2.99.42: Trixxy Galaxy OOC: LMFAO
[23:01] DCS 2.99.42: Kuratit Sveiss OOC: Best post to come back to, EVER.
[23:01] DCS 2.99.42: Kelzaad DeCuir OOC: lol
[23:01] DCS 2.99.42: Trixxy Galaxy OOC: QUOTED!
[23:01] DCS 2.99.42: Christine Drachios OOC: thank you thank

Untitled Document

No comments:

Post a Comment