Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Man!, Miss a few days and all heck breaks out"

"Changes in the Coven as well as a Demon with a Dragon tattoo got Christine flustered"


Winter Solstice

"So I've been gone for a few days right." "It happens I can't be a witch all the time, anyway I come back and find out Russ who has made no secret that she needed to take a break from the duties of being the High Priestess, Well she somehow lost her memory and can't remember any of us anymore that last someone saw of her she was working as a bartender in Town." So Mai stepped up and took over as the High Priest but then three members of the family left Nerissa, Shadow, and Blue are all gone and that makes me sad especially Nerissa she was my teacher I really looked up to her !" "And Syn who was Russ's Familiuar he was attacked by a werewolf and you know what that means." "I'm going to miss those lovely wings of his" "Vash is still being a bad-ass, he still causing trouble and still getting into a lot of fights but I think the problems he was having with the vampires is finally over, at least I hope they are" His Demon friend Lee hasn't been around much that at least is a plus, speaking of demon's I ran into two of them in the Church the other day one had a strange tattoo of a dragon on her neck and when she was floored by a vampire the dragon came alive and spoke to me, I think it didn't like that I was poking at it with my sword." "Shit, it just looked like a big lizard to me I didn't know it was a levithian, some Demon from hell, heck I was going to chop it's head off good thing I didn't turns out that little Demon has a big Demon servant in the shape of a man with a sexy stomach, sorry he had his shirt off and well if you could forget that he was a demon for a moment he looked pretty hot if you ask me." "Anyway the guy told me he was the servant to the levithian, and she was going to come and bring pain and destruction yada yada yada,....and what was my interest in her etc." he scared the shit out of me with that I mean if he was the servant to a high level demon like that well sorry I don't care how hot you look I just got to get away from you sir,....as it turns out he already had a girl-friend the Librarian kind of a quite looking girl although she did yell at me not to go upstairs in the Library." "I wonder why she is hanging out with a demon like that" "Anyway another very strange week in Toxia"

No comments:

Post a Comment