Saturday, January 7, 2012

Joenta of Toxian (Tish Topaz)

Joenta of Toxian (tish topaz) (Mistress)
Family, Friends, Demons and Lovers

I am Joe's pet and have been for nearly a year now. Joenta is the most powerful Demon in the City she use to be the High Priestess of the Coven leader of that faction but when her Demon side took over she had to step down. I stayed with her and stayed in the coven it's a balancing act that I'm often reminded of.






Joenta treats me (in her own fashion) well she runs her own affairs and has lots of lovers she runs her own harem as well. I'm just one among many just near the top of the line (I hope) We share an apartment in Toxian. I met her while I was still an Angel with the Righteous, (I suspect she has a thing for pretty young Angels)
I remember the first time I met her she had such a beautiful singing voice,...
Later after I was tossed out of the Righteous (for being Joenta's whore) she was there to help me later she helped me lose my Angel grace and become Human again I was reborn coven and have been like that every since, a loyal pet to my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment