Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ignis Darkfire (brother)

Family, Friends, Demons and Lovers




Ignis is a great guy one of the very first people Christine met in Toxian and a fellow member of the Righteous (They both have left that faction now). Ignis is just so cool both in SL and RL (Yes the first Avatar I've met in RL) he is a real moral person, very honest, great singer, and has always looked after Christine one of her main teachers in the art of fighting and ways of Toxian.
Sad that I don't see him as much he hangs out mostly at the Fish Co.


I remember the time Sharice and I tease him at the Christmas party he was hurt and couldn't move and we got naked and danced on the table in front of him. (We're bad)

And the time you saved me on the beach from those demons but lost your tongue over it. (should have been me I'm the more talkative one)


Or the time you help me trap Ross in the alleyway so I could punish her for
how she had tied me to the church and burned me and Syn caught you and we had to make a run for it. (ah so many memories)

now but glad You are still around Remember the time when we were training together and he got infected with the Wynn's blood and went crazy and later on killed Circe Seorn over it, that was a rough time actually
Ingis Darkfire

(After Sparring in the Arena)

No comments:

Post a Comment