Friday, January 13, 2012

Wanted (Have you Seen) These missing Avatars?


Friends, Family, Demons and Lovers (all Missing)



Over time people leave, or died, or who knows? Looks around sadly I'm just missing a lot of faces that use to be here but are not anymore have anyone seen any of these Avatars if so tell them Christine misses them and hope they are happy where ever they are at and hope they come back to Tox soon.
Demon Kaira Diesel Ate part of me use to beat the shit out of me and torture me but I like her Where are you girl?

High Priest Duckie Boy you left rather quickly was it something we said? Come back home please.

Super cool cat I miss seeing you run around the city such an elegant and powerful creature you are please come back.

Nals I was thinking of starting a Demon-Witch female and others basketball team and wanted you to be it's center please come back.

Miss Steak knife There is hardly any scary demons about anymore ever since you left please come back and scare me once again.

Lindsay Dover There are hardly any psychopathic murders about anymore ever since you left hardly anyone knows how to torture people correctly.

Janvier You came back so briefly I thought I was going to be in the shit especially after what I did to you when I found you sleeping in the backroom of the Voodoo shop (hehe)

And so many others who I can't mention at this time but I recall you all if not in my dreams then in my nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment