Monday, March 28, 2011


[19:59] Christine Drachios Feeling rather depressed been looking for two days for a werewolf male and haven't been able to find one that wants to fuck me which really hurts my self-confidence I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself wondering what I would say to Joenta if I can't find anyone to fulfill her demand when I sense someone coming up to me, and it's a male could it be a werewolf as well?,... "Ah hello?"


[20:00] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) walks up to her and looks at her. "Yo..."


[20:01] You whisper: Excuse me sir but by any chance are you a werewolf or do you have werewolf friends I'm in need of a werewolf?


[20:07] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "Yeah, I'm A wolf....what you need?"


20:07] Christine Drachios Face the werewolf and tries to make the request sound reasonable and not like I'm a insane person. "I have a rather odd request to make I'm afraid" she says in a halting manner


[20:07] Christine Drachios Continuing on I try to say in a matter of fact tone of voice, "My Mistress tasked me with an odd request but I need a male werewolf to",... she pauses for a moment then seems to regain her composure "I need a male werewolf to have sex with me, espically I will need him to take me from behind in my bottom."


[20:09] Christine Drachios Sensing that the Magic Orb which My Mistress is using to follow my movements is still hovering nearby I stop to wonder if it is visible to others or not? But since no one has commented on it Christine assumes it is invisible to all who can't sense energies. I turn my attention back to, the werewolf would you be willing to do this for me sir I promise I will be very good to you if you are willing to give this a try.


[20:10] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "Odd request indeed....so you want me to fuck you in your ass?"


[20:10] You: "In a word yes please"


[20:10] You: Continuing on I say, "If you do this for me I will be grateful, My Mistress ask that a werewolf take me like that you may choose the time and place, you may also request any other sexual service I will willing attune myself to whatever service you wish to place upon me."


[20:11] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) shakes his head. "Follow me..."
[20:11] You: wait
[20:12] You: where did you go?
[20:12] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino): up the stiars
[20:13] You: Hello? are you in here?


[20:13] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "Yes, I am." He grabs her hand and guides her to the bed


[20:14] You: Christine opens the door to the hotel room and feels the presence of the werewolf again, "Wait, first what is your name?"


[20:14] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "...ziyah..." his whispers in her ear


[20:15] You: "I have a request to make Ziyah my requirements are simple that first a male werewolf will allow me to use this special Lube" Christine reaches into a hidden pocket and pulls out the tube of lube "I assure you it has no ill effects to either participant I've used it before and it rather nice actually" "Furthermore you may not be aware but there is a magic orb nearby that is recording my every move and utterance this will be on the entire time so My Mistress will be able to review my performance at a later date" "If you agree to these two conditions I will place no conditions upon your pleasure," except Christine bites her lower lip then says "whoever it is does not eat me please."


[20:16] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "Not a problem....i guess."


[20:17] You: Thank you sir well I'm ready to hold up my end of the bargin," Christine bites her lower lip not sure what she is getting herself into and is a little afraid at this point but it's too late to turn back now.


[20:18] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) pulls her on the bed

[20:19] You: Christine starts to slowly undress, let me know what you would like me to do for you Ziyah" I don't mind direction"


[20:20] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) "Just get on the bed."


[20:21] You: Christine hurry's to remove all her clothes and climbs onto the bed next to the werewolf but doesn't know what to do next and waits to be told what he wants. Soon she finds herself in his arms and shortly there after is giving him oral sex."


[20:23] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) lays back and grabs the back of her head. She would feel his long dick on her lips before she would feel it in her mouth


[20:24] You: Christine marvels at the size of his cock as it slides down her throat she wonders if it is even larger when he turns into a wolf, How would she ever be able to take this up her butt she thinks "Ahhh Do you like this she asks?"


[20:26] You: The organ from tip to base was as long as a cucumber and she struggles to get it all into her mouth Taking a deep breath she trys to go down deep on his unit but manage only to get about two thirds of it into her mouth she figures


[20:27] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) moans as he grabs the back of her head and forces his dick all the way down her throat before placing her on the bed and entering her ass


[20:28] You: wait lover first I got to lube up please


[20:28] You: Christine made sure that the special lube that her Mistress wanted her to use got into all the cracks and crevices of her body.  She used two fingers and smeared the gooey cream all over the most sensitive places on her body


[20:29] You: Ok there we go now if you like you can have me any which way you desire

[20:29] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) slides himself into her ass and begins to ravage her


[20:29] You: “OHHHHHHH…..PLEASE…PLEASE…NO…NO…NO….OHHH…..OOOOHHHH…UUUHHHH….OHHHHHOOOOHHHH……please…no more,” she begged.


[20:30] You: the Pre-cum jetted from the tip like a hose and it seemed like the werewolf was pissing in her. his cock spurted furiously in little pops and spurts.  The discharge was very slimy and there was so much of the watery cum.


[20:30] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) pulled her hair back as he took a long deep thrust into her


[20:31] You: She knew the object was to really challenge her splinter muscles with the stretching heat that a firmly embedded werewolf cock would produce. For not the first time she wondered why her Mistress had decided to task her with this challenge and if she would be able to get this beasts mighty cock into her hole.


[20:31] You: “OH….OH….OHHH….OOOOOHHHHH…..OOOOHHHHHH.”


[20:32] You: The truth is Christine was of two minds.  She felt totally violated by the humiliations forced upon her and shamefully aroused by them as well.  These conflicting feelings surged thru her as the Werewolf kept jabbing at her with its huge cock.  The organ was a slimy, dripping, nightmare.  Women like Christine, who had not had much sex prior to coming to Toxian never would have imagine being in a position like this worrying if she might literally be fucked to death in just a few short minutes.


[20:32] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) turns her over and pulls up one of her legs as he switches her holes and slides deep into her pussy


[20:33] You: She soon began screaming……with the werewolf thrusting, the tip of the beast’s cock went deep into her very wet pussy.


[20:34] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) he continued to fuck her before sucking on her neck


[20:34] You: past her G-spot to the epicenter of her vaginal sheath.   There were nerve endings in this part of her sex-hole that when stretched and pounded, would push her towards a huge uterine orgasm.  Her pussy was very hot…very hot now indeed.

[20:35] You: She was just a pussy.  She had become the 'Wolf's bitch.  She soon felt herself approaching her first vaginal orgasm.  As the hugh cock vibrated and spurted, she felt her whole pelvis bear down.  She contracted her abdomen and, as she did so, her vaginal muscles convulsed against the werewolf's penis in an attempt to grip it... and she CAME hard.“ Oh……… Ohhhhhh…. Ohhhhhh…Ohhhhhhhhh…… Ahhhhhhhh……..Uhhhh….. OOOHHHHH…. .UH…UH…..OOOHHH….OOOHHHH….oooohhhh….oooohhhh.” ("Oh ... ... ... Ohhhhhh .... ... Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh ... ... ... ... .. ... .. OOOHHHHH Uhhhh ... .. UH UH ... ... ... .. OOOHHH. OOOHHHH. ... Oooohhhh .... Oooohhhh."


[20:37] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) pulls up both her legs on goes deeper into her as he leans in and kisses her on her lips.


[20:38] You: Her mind spun and her brain exploded, as her whole body shook.  When she relaxed her vagina,   But it was too big, so it did not quite make it out.  Then when she contracted her pussy muscles, his cock was pulled up inside her about an 8 inchs.  The stretching pressure of the huge knot massage her G-Spot and vaginal front wall. 


[20:40] You: Not only was the werewolf penis hotter than a normal man’s, but the heat of the semen had turned her sexhole into a volcano.  The big cock had compressed the front vaginal wall, thinning it so that heat flowed into her urethral sponge as well.


[20:40] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) he turned her over on her side, caressing her breasts as he began to fuck her harder


[20:41] You: She was punch-fucked mercilessly.  She was soon dripping with sweat…it dripped from her face, neck and underarms…even her back was wet...


[20:43] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) moaned loudly as he enjoyed this angel. "Oh this pussy is amazing...." he says as he continues to fuck her


[20:43] You: “OH ….. OH …..OH…..OH ….OHHHH….OOOOOHHHHH…..OH….OH."


[20:46] You: slowly came back to her senses as the werewolf keeps changing positions but continues to fuck her in every conceivable way


[20:48] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) picks her up and bounces her up and down, giving her maximum pleasure.


[20:49] You: Oh my god I'm cumming again she cries as she orgasm for the sixth or seventh time


[20:50] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) pulled himself and and entered her ass, feeling himself climax


[20:51] You: She feels full up penetrated by at least 10 inches of werewolf cock, she is thankful that he only took her in the ass for awhile and now she is enjoying the long ride as she feels him getting ready to cum


[20:52] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) releases himself in her ass, so much that it begins to drip out


[20:53] You: One thing was for sure, Ziyah was enjoying the sensations of having his own fuck angel to play with with christine clamping rhythmically around its cock.  It would spur him to stay hard longer, and do a better job draining its big balls. The fucking was brutal and deep. 


[20:54] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) would lay back and guide her head onto his penis to clean him off


[20:54] You: Chrisitne complys and sucks and licks him clean

[
20:55] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) he zips his pants up and looks at her. "did you get what yo uwanted?"


[20:56] You: Christine smiles at him "Yes I did and more than I expected thank you Ziyah that was wonderful tonight:


[20:58] Ziyah Mayonaka (hawk.umino) picked up his blade and headed for the door now that his job was done. "THat was an odd request, but Im glad i was able to help."
[20:58] You: Thank you again Ziyah safe paths

No comments:

Post a Comment