Monday, October 3, 2011

With my Dark Sword I can,...

/p
Well I can't really do much I'm still a lousy fighter, Trauma who is one fifth my age can kick my ass at will, I probably should change to a healer since I will never be much of a fighter anyway gossip Savannah has left the Righteous and became a shadow. Joenta is hanging out less at the apartment and more at the courthouse she is their new cook I've been invited to see the kitchen on Saturday guess I'll have an interesting story to tell next week that is if I survive the experience. Oh and I was able to break a demon-posession spell that my brother Frang had on him but I had to f*** his brains out to do it. Now I have been looking for him and he hasn't been around I feel a bit used by that you think if I'm going to do all that for you so you don't have to be a demon anymore the least you can do is come around once in awhile stop by the Voodoo shop and let the family know your alright now etc. All well I guess I can't save everyone especially if they need to sleep with you in order for the spell to be broken can't believe I fell for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment