Saturday, August 13, 2011

Werewolfs are Attacking and Christine takes off with Trauma to hide in the Sewers




[18:34] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "No, how about we go with my first suggestion."

[18:35] Christine Drachios: "the sewers?"

[18:35] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "Yes."

[18:35] Christine Drachios: "Ok I'll follow you now go ahead I'm right behind you"

[18:37] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "Wrong fucking way... shit... shit.."


[18:39] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "Let's go, I hide you don't mind ruining your shoes."

[18:40] Christine Drachios Looks down the dark tunnel in the wall, a cold wind blowing from out of it with some rather nasty smells "Ok lets go"

[18:40] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "Should be fairly easy to hold out, down here."

[18:42] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "More than one exit, too, so we can run if we have to... and the smel should cover our scent... just don't make too much noise."

[18:43] Christine Drachios: They just keep going and going and going don't they" Christine turns her head to hear what sounds like a fight somewhere on the street above them but then it fades away, "Ok Trauma your right this is a good ideal"

[18:44] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "I'm full of them, yes." Trauma tilts her head to the side, and nods slightly "Keeping you safe would be in Miss's interests, and I need bonus points, all that shit." Trauma sighs slightly, glancing upwards. "You armed at all?"

[18:44] Christine Drachios Goes and takes a seat against one of the walls "Yes I have these swords"

[18:45] Trauma -Error 404- (forgottendreams): "Good, better safe than sorry. I'm opening fire if I see them coming- if they do, run. I'll be behind you shortly." Trauma sighs slightly, raising her wrist to glance down at her scanner "Looks like a massacre up there, based on movement."

No comments:

Post a Comment