Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Demon Possessed


She was possessed by Black Demon Crystal a stone placed in her by her Mistress it caused her to become a Homicidal maniac set on attacking anyone on sight. She attacked the Angels over by the Church over and over again causing a serious problem between her family and the Righteous but in the end it was the Angels that removed the Demon stone from her.




Possessed_Christine


How quickly things change one moment I'm having fun dancing with Zelda at Haven the next I'm insane out of my mind attacking anyone and everything especially Angels. Joenta did this but I will never tell anyone that (opps! I guess I just did, well you promise you won't say anything right) She used a dark Chrystal on me I should be getting better soon but then the damage has already been done especially to the relationship between the Righteous and the Coven. Poor Russ she has been working so hard to make that relationship work and Christine just fucked it up by going rambo on their asses and insulting Denny the Arch-Angel to no end. How am I every going to make this right again?


Demon Possession

No comments:

Post a Comment